Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Practice Schedule for This Week

Well it was a sad day for me Tuesday afternoon, I went down to the club hoping the docks would be fixed since they were blown into shore on Monday in some of the worst winds I have ever seen down at our club.

Wednesdays morning practice was canceled due to the fact that we could not get out on the water, we postponed it to that afternoon and did a 45 minute relay.

Team A:
Mollie, Branden, Seth, Maddy

meters: 11524

Team B: Luke, AJ, Brandon, Mary Kate

meters: 11511

Monday
April 19th: Off

Tuesday April 20th: 4:30pm Club.
Running/Erging/Boat lifting and boat look-over.

Wednesd...ay April
21st: 5:15am: Morning Practice. (hopefully I will let you know tomorrow)

Thursday April 22nd: Abs 1200,
run.

Friday April 23rd: 5:15am practice, 4 sprint 250's, 2 start
500's, 2 x 1k.


Saturday
April 24th: not sure yet....Sunday April 25th: 10am water
practice, 6 x 1k

Monday April 26th: 5:15am practice, 60 minute
steady state.

No comments:

Post a Comment